Yes! You can definitely wear mascara with your lash lift. Just remember to avoid using any kind of waterproof mascara since most contain some kind of an oil base, like castor oil. Opt for a water-based or mineral mascara with natural fibers to keep your lash extensions looking fresh.
When can I wear mascara after lash lift?
Can you wear mascara after a lash lift? We advise you to wait 24 hours before applying any makeup around your eyes. After 24 hours you are able to wear non-waterproof mascara.
What happens if I put mascara on after lash lift?
Can I wear mascara after Lash Lift? Yes immediately after. But we do NOT recommend waterproof mascara and the use of mascara remover, they tend to weaken the lift.
Does mascara ruin lash lifts?
You can wear eye makeup and mascara but avoid waterproof formulas. “While using mascara isn’t necessary if you want to enhance your lift, sticking to water-based mascaras are the best option,” Ocot says. Water-proof eye makeup can weaken the effect of your lift and leave a residue.
What can you not do after eyelash lift?
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye make up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s.
Can you put mascara on with lash extensions?
You can wear mascara with eyelash extensions. However, you should only wear mascara with classic eyelash extensions and not with volume lashes. Also, You should avoid waterproof mascara on lash extensions because it’s difficult to take off. Instead, go for a water-based solution.
How do you remove mascara from eyelash lift?
You can only use an oil-based makeup remover to take off waterproof mascara. The oil in the product will break down your lash lift faster. To make it last longer, you should also wait at least 24 hours after application to get your eyes wet and 24 hours before applying any eye makeup.
How can I make my eyelash lift last longer?
Here are simple ways to help make your lift last longer:
- Avoid waterproof mascara.
- Avoid oil-based cleansers.
- Wait at least 12 hours after your lift before wetting your eyes.
- Wait at least 24 hours after your lift before applying eye makeup.